- Stable CPU: Collie comes with a Qualcomm QCA9531 chipset. It provides stable performance and is also commonly used within the industry, which is perfect for industrial users to avoid breakdown.
- Built-in 4G LTE Module: Collie comes with a standard SIM card slot that supports the 4G LTE network. It can move into 4G LTE wireless network if the Ethernet Internet fails, in order to ensure constant data transmission in the critical facilities. Not support Verizon Network in the US.
- Built-in Watchdog: The Built-in hardware watchdog ensures the stability of Collie. It’s dedicated hardware that can detect and trigger a processor reset if necessary.
- RS485 Interface: RS485 serial port supported. It can meet the needs of development and debugging for basic applications.
- Easy Configuration: Supports AT command, manual/automatic dial number, and signal strength checking in our new admin panel for better management and configuration.
- Open Source & Programmable: OpenWrt pre-installed. Perfect for developers or IoT integration development.
- High Security: Supports 30+ VPN service providers, including OpenVPN & WireGuard. Cloudflare and NextDNS supported.
- Compact Design: Its aluminum alloy shell, optional wall-mounted design, and wide range of operating temperature are designed for easy installation, storage, and operation in tough industrial environments.
- Optional IoT Modules: Collie has an advanced version (GL-X300B-IOT) that comes with 3 external antennas and optional IoT modules with Bluetooth or Zigbee, which provides a wireless network for business users.c
There are no reviews yet.